Megan Fox fights with Twitter

Twitter is an acquired taste.

There are people who bathe in its immediacy and randomness. Others raise an eyebrow in contemplation condescending.

Hundreds of thousands of sentient beings have been recently uplifted when Megan Fox, her many wonderful films whose names we do not always remember - decided to plunge into the dark waters of Twitter.

She created an account. She offered some improvised lines.

Then on Wednesday, the fifth day twittering, she hit a wall: "5 days on Twitter and I have not yet discern its purpose # WhatIsThePoint.???"

Some of his more than 260,000 followers begged to continue. They suggested that it offers its "thoughts". Some merely begged her to tell him how much she loved them.

A, @ FechoX, wisely replied: "@ meganfox there is no such thing as a point on Twitter ... but if you want, I'll tell you over dinner.

Fox seemed unmoved.

Worse, she turned the pages of a deadly competitor - yes, Facebook - to make an announcement terrible

     Some of you may or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account was arrested ... I thought that 2013 could be the year that I finally blossomed into a butterfly social networks ... but it is that I always hate it. I love you but I'm not that girl. Facebook is as much as I can manage. # I SorryIn support an amazing act wrong, its 87,744 Facebook fans clicked on the button "Like" to support those words.

But I bring news. Fox Twitter account has not (yet) been arrested. I just opened. He is alive, though barely squirming.

Is this the right time for the 266,964 who follow on Twitter to stand up against the 314 .497 talking to her Facebook page - which has been very blockbusterish 39386101 "Like"?

Megan, Twitter is on spontaneity, poor spelling, and the occasional regret.

It's not like Facebook. Facebook is the heavy, dull, ancient. All teens say.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © trends ksr Design by Trends | Blogger Theme by Trends | Powered by VenkatSiva

google-site-verification: google275ce468b0c3e392.html