Get a MacBook Air for $ 799.99

I've never been more tempted to buy a Mac that I am at this very moment. As you know my recent diatribe, I'm not too happy with Windows at the moment, and I have long been considered the MacBook Air one of the most drool worthy laptops on the planet.

Ah, but the "Apple tax" was always a little too steep for me. I could not justify spending $ 1000 for a laptop, although super-sexy. Today, however, I could just pull the trigger.

Today only, and while supplies last, Best Buy Apple MacBook Air model MD223LL / A for $ 799.99 shipped (plus sales tax, if applicable). It's new, not refurbished, and $ 200 less than what Apple charges. This kind of price break does not come around very often.

This is the 11.6-inch MacBook Air, well equipped with a 1.7GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB of RAM, a 64GB SSD, and all other equipment with standard air. (Also available: Air 13.3-inch for $ 999.99!)

Particularly impressive, it weighs only 2.4 pounds and measures just 0.7 inches thick. Whenever I'm around there, I can not help muttering: "The precioussss."

Now, in practice, I can still buy a Windows laptop as powerful for half the price. (Here is an Asus with a touch screen for $ 399 when you use this printable coupon.) There will not be as thin or light or lust worthy, but it will do the job.

On the flip side, it may finally be time to see if all the "works" hype is justified. Hurry! Mrs. Cheapskate distract someone while I go for a credit card!

Anyway, I suspect that it may be sold, because it really is an exceptionally good. If you are in the market for a "preciousss," take this deal while you can.Bonus: The game deals just keep coming! For a limited time, Amazon has the crazy Action Pack (PC) and 2K Shooter Pack (PC) at a price of $ 9.99 each. The first package comes with Borderlands: Game of the year edition, Darkness II and Duke Nukem Forever. The second includes BioShock, BioShock II and Duke Nukem Forever. (It seems that 2K Games will do anything to unload ol 'Duke.) Also available: Max Payne 3 (PC) for $ 14.99. My God, what do I play first?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © trends ksr Design by Trends | Blogger Theme by Trends | Powered by VenkatSiva

google-site-verification: google275ce468b0c3e392.html