How do I replace the battery in my iPhone 4S for $ 8


Talk about an inconvenient truth: all around the mark of 12 months, the battery of your iPhone starts to wear. You will notice that it does not last long enough between charges, a problem that only gets worse over time more. 18 months or two years, you will have the chance to have a half-day of service.

Apple famous (infamous) make iPhones engineers without the battery cover, so you can not swap in a new power supply. However, you can indeed replace the battery of your iPhone, and it's cheaper and easier than you think.

In fact, I just put a new battery in my 15-month-old iPhone 4S, which was definitely showing signs of wear load. Total Cost: $ 8. Total time: 20 minutes.

Let me pause here to note that opening your iPhone will void all that remains of your warranty (which, unless you extended, expired after 12 months anyway). It should also be noted that this procedure should work more or less the same thing with an iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS. I'm not sure about the iPhone 5, but most people are at least eight months away from worrying about it.

Also note that whenever you go inside monkeying a compact and sophisticated like an iPhone, you may damage it. My update went well, your mileage may vary. Proceed with caution.

To find a replacement battery, I just tried eBay for "battery replacement iPhone 4S." A number of best-selling product offered with a mini tool kit for $ 8 - $ 10. I have chosen a price of $ 7.99 delivered, it arrived at my door five days later.

Next I went to YouTube, search for "battery replacement iPhone 4S", and watched some how-to videos before you even pick up a screwdriver. (A good recovery in particular: This how-to DirectFix.com, which is also embedded below.) I wanted to learn the procedure and before I could started.Finally armed with a magnifying glass office (a essential tool for anyone with aging eyes), I removed the two screws from the bottom of my pentalobe iPhone, slid off the back plate, then removed the two screws holding the battery connector. He was happy that I was watching. How-to videos, otherwise I would never have known what to do with the support that has arisen tiny bulk I-Was not sure where

From there it was a simple matter of removing the old battery, drop the news, and put everything back together. To my relief, my 4S immediately returned to life, and the battery life is, as expected, significantly improved.

You can always call a service to install a new battery for you, but that usually involves sending your iPhone, waiting at least a few days to recover and pay about $ 40. For as little as $ 8, you can do the work yourself without leaving your phone out of your sight.

If you have already done so, hit the comments and let your readers others know how it happened.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © trends ksr Design by Trends | Blogger Theme by Trends | Powered by VenkatSiva

google-site-verification: google275ce468b0c3e392.html